Let There be Light And there was light !!!
Staging by: TA DA by KAT Next Level Staging & Design
Photography by: Common Ground Photography
Did you know that most potential buyers are attracted to a space that is light and bright?
Are you improving your own personal home living or workspace?
Did you know that LIGHT raises your vibration (that’s a GOOD thing and makes you Feel Good!
Here are 6 EASY steps you can take to illuminate your space if Selling:
1. Remove all heavy drapes, tie backs and valances to let MORE light in and neutralize the space for viewing.
2. Move any furniture that is BLOCKING the natural light from windows…unobstructed views are key.
3. Open blinds in all rooms to l...
Questions to ask when hiring a staging professional
Staging is the ART of turning a seller's Home into a Product.
1. What training and experience do they have?
The industry is fairly unregulated and all stagers are NOT created equal.
2. Do they have a portfolio?
It is helpful to see their "style" and variety or lack of variety.
This is a "visual" business and "a picture speaks a thousand words as they say"
3. Do they rent or own their inventory?
(this makes a difference to having a "cookie cutter" look or "hand curated" look that evokes the emotion that
propels buyer's to Fall in love!
4. Are they the "cheapest" price? (Beware...this screams "newbie")
You will never get a BMW for the price of a Toyota!...
Because “less is always More”
5 Important Questions every Builder whether custom, production or a hybrid should be asking themselves BEFORE they invest in model home furnishings and décor.
1. Am I paying a “designer” a boatload of money to fill every nook and cranny of my Model homes?
2. Are they “defining” the space to appeal to as many potential buyer’s as possible or “customizing” the space with specialty themes and specialty items that rack up my total bill and confuse the buyer’s?
3. Are my sales counselors constantly having to spend unnecessary time answering questions to potential buyers on “what is included” ...
BY KAT TROULINOS
We can bless each space we enter, leaving a sweet energetic footprint behind.
Physical space acts like a sponge, absorbing the radiant of all who pass through it. And, more likely than not, the spaces we move through each day have seen many people come and go. We have no way of knowing whether the energy footprints left behind by those who preceded us will invigorate us or drain us. Yet we can control the energy footprint we leave behind for others. In blessing each space we enter, we orchestrate a subtle energy shift that affects not only our own experiences in that space but also the experiences of the individuals who will enter the space after us. While we may never see th...